On the hiking pages you find a description of each hike together with logistical information and a list of suitable equipment. The hikes below appear in alphabetical order.
Very easy (perfect if you have small kids)
- Cerros Fitzroy & Torre, Parque Nacional los Glaciares, Patagonia, Argentina.
- Kristínartindar, Skaftafell, Vatnajökull National Park, Iceland.
- Goatfell (under construction), Isle of Arran, Scotland, UK.
- Laugavegur (under construction), Landmannalaugar to Þórsmörk (Thorsmork), Iceland.
- Preikestolen (under construction), Norway.
- Torres del Paine W , Parque Nacional Torres del Paine, Patagonia, Chile.
- West Highland Way (under construction), Milngavie to Fort William, Scotland, UK.
- Besseggen Ridge, Jotunheimen National Park, Norway.
- Chirripó (under construction), Parque Nacional Chirripó, Costa Rica.
Not likely that you will ever find that sort of hike listed here!